Re-Discovering Pleasure - For Women
This course is for you if:
- You have blocked or covered up your pathways to pleasure.
- You feel disconnected from your body and your sensuality.
- You want to enjoy a loving relationship but feel unsure about the physical intimacy.
- You want to up level your self awareness around your own pleasure.
A self-paced, online course in 6 modules.
- Introduction & Overview
- Pelvic Floor Breathing
- Lesson 1
- Making Space for Pleasure
- Grief Release Exercise
- Anger Release Exercise
- Fear Release Exercise
- Lesson 2
- Anatomy Lesson
- Setting up your space and prep for your exploration
- Lesson 3
- How sensory stimulation arouses our nervous system
- Inner breathing meditation
- Lesson 4
- Reflections around your sexuality and habits
- The A/B game
- Lesson 5
- Finding your voice and expression
- The 3-minute game explanation
- Art project: discover the voices that speak to you
- A 1-page booklet on the 3 Minute Game
- How To Play The 3-Minute Game
- Lesson 6
- Sufi breathing practice: The Winged Heart
- Guidelines for Goal Setting & the Permission to Expand
- Your Pleasure Journal
- Write Your Own Erotica
- Wrap Up
- Further Study
Explore sexual wellbeing
Join our email list to receive our top stories and the best podcasts in sexual wellbeing from around the world.
Episode 76: BDSM safety & education is sexy! “Tie Me Up Series”
Gaia Morrisette, Nov 28 2019
Listen to "Ep. 76- BDSM Safety and Education is Sexy" on Spreaker. Empress Gaia aka Gaia Morrissette shares her knowledge both personal and professional in this #Kink Series called “ Tie Me Up” .
Listen to "Ep. 76- BDSM Safety and Education is Sexy" on Spreaker.
Sexual Desire: Why Most Women Tend To Have Less Sex As They Age
Health In Vitro, Mar 29 2020
Fluctuations in a woman’s sexual desire as she ages is not an uncommon event. Research has pinpointed a number of factors responsible for the decline in a woman’s sex drive as she ages.
Fluctuations in a woman’s sexual desire as she ages is not an uncommon event.