The honest ins and outs of how to explore Ethical Non- Monogamy safely. It's for anyone curious or already practicing non-monogamy dig deeper.
Have you been curious about what ethical non-monogamy is?
Have you cheated in your past?
Do you fantasize and lust over people other than your partner?
Have you ever wondered and wished that you could talk to your partner about more exploration?
Have you thought swinging might be fun but were afraid that it would wreck your relationship?
Navigating Ethical Non-Monogamy Self-Study Course is where you want to be. Holistic Sexual Wellness Specialist, Gaia Morrissette, has created this course for you, because (like so many of her clients and students), there are so many people who also want to figure out how to explore and navigate ethical non-monogamy without ruining and wrecking their relationships. In the world of Ethical Non-Monogamy, there are so many different forms, styles and language, it is hard to know where to start … Take Gaia’s hand as she walks you safely through the maze:
- So you can create and co-create the ethical non-monogamy style and relationships that best serve you
- Understand if monogamy or ethical non-monogamy is in line with your love paradigms and sex paradigms
- How, if you have a primary relationship, it can help you become closer and build a deeper intimacy with one another
- How to deal with jealousy
- Letting go of self-loathing and shame and coming to self acceptance
- How to NOT hurt yourself or others
Gaia has been exploring and living a life of Ethical Non-Monogamy for the last 25 years both in her personal and professional life, and she is super excited to share and pass on her knowledge that she has been gathering during these years. In this 7 class self-study course, there are a few of the topics we will covering:
- Difference between support/love then codependency/control
- How to handle jealousy
- Are you monogamous or non-monogamous in all your relationship areas?
- What is your code of ethical engagement?
- Overcoming slut-shaming
Investment: $497 Canadian or 3 monthly payments of $190 Canadian
Start Date: Today!
Here are the titles of your 7 Classes:
- Class 1: What is Ethical Non - Monogamy?
- Class 2: Ethical non monogamy lifestyle options
- Class 3:Create loose Master plan of your Ethical Non- monogamy lifestyle
- Class 4: Having the honest conversations with the people in your life
- Class 5:Code of Ethics
- Class 6: Jealousy
- Class 7: Honesty, trust,ethics, honour, respect and communication
Until I get to laugh, learn and explore with you have a happy, sensual bum wiggling time!