TruCup is designed in India from 100% medi-grade silicone & dyes that are bio-compatible with the body & do not leech any toxins or chemicals. Our packaging too can be 100% upcycled!
You can choose a size that perfectly fits your requirements:
SMALL is suited for: An active lifestyle, first-time cup users, women with a normal flow, women with both low or high cervix.
LARGE is suited for: Extremely Active Lifestyle, women with a heavy flow, women with high cervix, women who have given birth.
EASY to use: - Sleep, party, exercise, work for 10-12 hours, non-stop - Safely reuse for many many years - Forget wet feels, threat of diseases & myriad chemicals
ECONOMICAL to buy:
- Save 80% cost in a lifetime & indulge in PMS-fixer shenanigans
- No pinch to the pocket with TruCup lasting you years
- One-time spend
- Get rid of 12,000 pads/tampons (used by 1 menstruator in a lifetime)
- Naturally found medical grade silicone used in TruCup
- No clogging of drains, polluted land fills or plastic waste
- Contribute to educating about periods
- Help combat period poverty in India and other developing countries
- Create women entrepreneurs from low-income communities to help unleash their true potential
Choose what's best for YOU. Happy cup-verting!
Package Contents: 1 Menstrual Cup + 1 Cloth Bag + Instruction Manual
Revathi V Gopal, Dec 17
Pooja Gupta, Dec 16
Revathi V Gopal, Nov 23
Revathi V Gopal, Nov 20
The Equating Logical, Oct 31
The Equating Logical, Oct 30