Radical Responsibility: The Power of Choice
Author :- Ailsa Keppie June 10, 2020, 9:51 a.m.
The 4 inside secrets our clients use to learn to speak up and say what they want in relationships without feeling guilty or afraid of losing the person they love.
This workshop will provide you with valuable tools to use when "speaking up" and saying what you want in relationships without feeling guilty or afraid of losing the person you love.
- Recruit the inner allies that help you say what you want to people in your life, even if you’ve always been afraid of speaking your truth.
- Understand the real reason people stay stuck in unhealthy relationships and how you can break free from these patterns.
- Uncover the secret to making choices in alignment with your own values and how you can overcome self-sabotaging thoughts and behaviours.
- Learn how to take responsibility for ourself and your choices and act from integrity so that your relationships become joyful and fulfilling.
- Introduction & Overview
- The Woman With Hair of Gold
- Lesson 1 - The Child Archetype
- Archetype: Child
- Story: Vasalisa
- Lesson 2 - The Victim Archetype
- Archetype: Victim
- Meditation: Expansion & Contraction
- Lesson 3 - The Prostitute Archetype
- Archetype: Prostitute
- Story: The Caliph and the Mendicant
- Lesson 4 - The Saboteur Archetype
- Archetype: Saboteur
- The Scapegoat Project
- Victim Talk with Katharina
Ready For Empowerment?
Now: $97 (Reg. $149)